When is the Sound Good Enough ? When Does Inspiration Make it Irrelevant ? . . .

Started by plexified, March 03, 2024, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plexified

Recently I was fine tuning a V guitar acoustic patch and I was genuinely very satisfied with the results. Then I had a series of events unfold that became very enlightening and humbling.

You see, my favorite acoustic is remarkably toneful and rings with sustain, a tough act to follow. I Worked for quite a while to find the best V guitar tones for some live usage and as I eluded to above, was very satisfied. During some A/B comparisons, which I do alot of, it exceeded examples of some famous songs and was quite stunning. So I considered it dialed in.

Then I began to think about all the times I've fallen into the trance on the wings of inspiration and none of that stuff mattered. After thinking about that for a day and sleeping on it. . . I get the notice that one of my favorite artist released several albums in one day, again.

Below is the first track I listened to and its exactly what I have described. Hope you enjoy this one.