"Bounceback" to last patch capability

Started by bobwass, February 27, 2024, 03:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobwass

Has anyone asked Roland / Boss to support "remembering" the last patch i was previously on?  OR When I repeat pressing the button with the patch I'm currently on,  it goes back, triggers, or toggles to the previous patch? (pressing repeatedly would be back and forth, etc.)

Digitech has (had) this and it was very useful.  This doesn't apply in a lot of cases, but in the case of Midi assigned patches, it would be helpful (to me anyway) .  Sorry if I'm doing a crappy job of explaining the requirement.

Thanks group.

Brent Flash

Brent Flash

Quote from: bobwass on February 27, 2024, 03:00:40 PMHas anyone asked Roland / Boss to support "remembering" the last patch i was previously on?  OR When I repeat pressing the button with the patch I'm currently on,  it goes back, triggers, or toggles to the previous patch? (pressing repeatedly would be back and forth, etc.)

Digitech has (had) this and it was very useful.  This doesn't apply in a lot of cases, but in the case of Midi assigned patches, it would be helpful (to me anyway) .  Sorry if I'm doing a crappy job of explaining the requirement.

Thanks group.
I love that feature on my Johnson Millennium (Digitech). I do it with my FC-300 by changing modes. I would use it to go from rhythm to lead and back.