Anyone found a way to go GR55 Wireless?

Started by katmando64, February 12, 2024, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmando64

Has anyone seen any wireless device that would work on the GR55? I just recently went guitar wireless but it all seems for not if I'm still tied to the guit synth cable.

cags12

This is the only know solution but seems is not being produces anymore. Worth contacting them though
https://www.blucoe.eu/

whippinpost91850

Quote from: katmando64 on February 12, 2024, 09:18:59 PMHas anyone seen any wireless device that would work on the GR55? I just recently went guitar wireless but it all seems for not if I'm still tied to the guit synth cable.
There was 1 guy ( Blu-Coe) , but he's no longer doing it, because of lack of interest. I have my back-up GK wireless , I'm selling, because I'm no longer gigging out.
I will sell it for $400 + shipping. It works great .

sixeight

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on February 13, 2024, 07:18:19 PMThere was 1 guy ( Blu-Coe) , but he's no longer doing it, because of lack of interest. I have my back-up GK wireless , I'm selling, because I'm no longer gigging out.
I will sell it for $400 + shipping. It works great .

I just sold my GK wireless as well. Could not live with the extra latency. But the guy who bought it of me was happy with it as he was mainly using it with the GR-55.