Boss Gp 10 Tranposing assigning on all Patches

Started by kpiyer, January 03, 2024, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpiyer

May be a Dumb Question ..

Eg: I have 3 patches 1 Clean ,1 Acoustic & Distortion... Guitar Tuned on Standard I have assigned -2 Transpose settings for all individually... problem i facing is everytime i change the patch i have repress the button assigned for transpose

Now what i need is.. assigning transpose in common for all patches so when i transpose -3 on stage for 1 patch as per singer scale requirement all patches should automatically be on "transposed to -3" like keyboard players do... they don't keep pressing transpose whenever they change patches.. the full bank tones gets transposed when they select transpose may b -1, +3 etc.

I hope my question makes sense

gumtownadmin

The function assigns are as per patch, and each patch, when selected, is active in the last state saved.
You could make a replica set of the 3 patches, and save the copies with the alternate tuning state active.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

kpiyer

Quote from: gumtownadmin on January 03, 2024, 12:46:44 AMThe function assigns are as per patch, and each patch, when selected, is active in the last state saved.
You could make a replica set of the 3 patches, and save the copies with the alternate tuning state active.

thnk you so theres no other way to transpose in one go ... i am currently saved patches that way only but seems same tones repeating again and again as singers transpose on stage.. so technically i have kept transposed -1 to +3