FTRP Soft+EW Midi Guitar Teaser+EW MIDI Guitar Instr vol 1-5 Free? Play VS Opus?

Started by yogin, December 09, 2023, 04:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yogin

Hi!
I HAVE my Licence EW Midi Guitar Teaser Pack for MY MIDI Guitar PICKUP Fishman Triple Play, AND I USED PRESETS PATCHES WITH MY Fishman Software FOR EW Teaser Pack & FULL pesets patches FOR EW Libraries EW MIDI Guitar Instruments Series VOLUMs 1,2,3,4,5 , but I don't have downloaded sound banks for these five sets - every time I select any preset from these five preset patches, iLok asks. That being said, my EW MIDI Guitar Teaser Pack presets work well.
Question: Should I just download again the sound banks for the five MIDI Guitar kits and is it included in my license or free option, or does it have to be purchased separately and it is not free.
Second question: will all these 6 EW libraries specifically for MIDI Guitar pickups sound and work better with the EW Play v6.1.9 application or will EW Opus be the best solution for working with MIDI Guitar pickups?
My third question: how many sets of presets from Weast West should the Fishman TRP APPLICATION SEE in Win11? -I SEE 6 EW preset banks - Here the name "EW MIDI Guitar Teaser Pack 2" WORRIES ME - MAYBE I HAVE LOST the same one somewhere WITH index "1"? - FOR ALL THESE EW libraries THERE WAS ONLY 1 COMMON SERIAL NUMBER IN THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT of Fishman downloads?

FishmanSoftware

Quote from: yogin on December 09, 2023, 04:22:22 AMHi!
I HAVE my Licence EW Midi Guitar Teaser Pack for MY MIDI Guitar PICKUP Fishman Triple Play, AND I USED PRESETS PATCHES WITH MY Fishman Software FOR EW Teaser Pack & FULL pesets patches FOR EW Libraries EW MIDI Guitar Instruments Series VOLUMs 1,2,3,4,5 , but I don't have downloaded sound banks for these five sets - every time I select any preset from these five preset patches, iLok asks. That being said, my EW MIDI Guitar Teaser Pack presets work well.
Question: Should I just download again the sound banks for the five MIDI Guitar kits and is it included in my license or free option, or does it have to be purchased separately and it is not free.
Second question: will all these 6 EW libraries specifically for MIDI Guitar pickups sound and work better with the EW Play v6.1.9 application or will EW Opus be the best solution for working with MIDI Guitar pickups?
My third question: how many sets of presets from Weast West should the Fishman TRP APPLICATION SEE in Win11? -I SEE 6 EW preset banks - Here the name "EW MIDI Guitar Teaser Pack 2" WORRIES ME - MAYBE I HAVE LOST the same one somewhere WITH index "1"? - FOR ALL THESE EW libraries THERE WAS ONLY 1 COMMON SERIAL NUMBER IN THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT of Fishman downloads?
1) If you have the teaser pack working, that is great. The other 5 packs are paid only (not free), and no longer available from East West, unless you previously bought them before they were discontinued by EW.
2) I don't think Opus supports the older content, but probably best to contact EW directly on this subject.
3) Regarding the TriplePlay libraries, the name of the library is related to the file name, so most likely you downloaded the EW teaser pack a second time and Windows added the "2" then you installed it as a library. But the libraries will only work if you have the content working, which probably will not be possible based on my answer to #1. Note that the serial number provided under your TP account is for the teaser pack, and there is only one teaser pack.