Great Ambient GR-55 Patches

Started by FunkyJazzbear, November 24, 2023, 09:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkyJazzbear

Hello! I am new sharing/writing here on the GR-55 Forum, so I hope it is ok sharing this here with you. I know this has been a big issue/topic for some time.
I have had the fantastic GR-55 for some 12-15 years.I have allways been using Roland and Boss GR-synths and products, since the early -80-ies. I am not a fast shredder - I have learned to like enjoying every note, letting the sound being "alive", to give every tone I play enough time to evolve - and to be an important part of my expression. As most GR-55 users are aware of, the GR-55 unit demands a lot of time tweaking, learning to know it - as Roland by some reason dont sell them filled with very useful NON-guitaristic "plug-and-play"- pad-patches.
Anyway; I have now probably used thousands of hours enjoying tweaking - in order to learn - and to make huge ambient and "dreamy" sounds - for nice pad-sounds - of course together with my guitar-sound/MOD-guitars.

If you think this sounds too good to be true as an ambient guitar-player - check out my GR-55 Demo on Youtube! (Link below.)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeLAkiwkt9F3pNsLQ6pe-HZ5X258nYdzy&si=Qbckho2TCvA2EndU

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group FunkyJazzbear!  :)