turning the reg pickup on but it wont save when i press write

Started by chrisnickey64, November 23, 2023, 10:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisnickey64

im editing a user patch called AG->12string(cntrl) and im turning the reg pup on and saving it but it just reverts back to the original setting and doesnt keep the reg pick up turned on .....what am i doing wrong or what am i not doing right? btw i am writing and trying to save it  to a user patch

Brent Flash

I am not saying this is the fix but in most cases where something seems to not be saved there is a controller resetting the parameter you are trying to save as you recall the patch. You may want to look to see if you have a controller controlling the regular pickup.

chrisnickey64

Quote from: Brent Flash on November 23, 2023, 11:02:22 AMI am not saying this is the fix but in most cases where something seems to not be saved there is a controller resetting the parameter you are trying to save as you recall the patch. You may want to look to see if you have a controller controlling the regular pickup.
you were correct something was controlling it and i shut it off and it save it . thanks for the help

Brent Flash

Quote from: chrisnickey64 on November 23, 2023, 11:39:37 AMyou were correct something was controlling it and i shut it off and it save it . thanks for the help
Your welcome, I am glad I could help!