2024 Winter NAMM Show Jan 25 Anaheim, California

Started by Elantric, November 16, 2023, 07:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

MIDI Guitar 3 is finally on its way. Starting in February we are going into the Beta testing phase, if nothing unexpected happens.

For previous registered owners of  MIDI Guitar 2., keep an eye on your mail inbox for the JamOrigin newsletter for all information about how you get it.

If you haven't signed up for the newsletter already?  Head on over to the JamOrigin site and sign up for the mailing list:

https://www.jamorigin.com/beta/

Elantric

loopman

Quote from: Elantric on January 27, 2024, 11:43:10 AM

Boss meeting went very well - Boss has mapped out 2024  as a pivotal year for future GK Products

Hi all, I have a proposal for you: how about we each start making a list of possible features we would like to have in the next Vg Gk unit?
We'll give ourselves a month and at the end of that time we'll hand this list over to some representative of the Boss/Roland team

Elantric

Quote from: loopman on March 03, 2024, 06:43:03 AMHi all, I have a proposal for you: how about we each start making a list of possible features we would like to have in the next Vg Gk unit?
We'll give ourselves a month and at the end of that time we'll hand this list over to some representative of the Boss/Roland team

WISH LIST FOR NEXT ROLAND UNIT ? What's your ultimate pedal?
Its been around since February 10, 2008, and its apparent to me all of Boss Management and Engineering team are well aware of this thread.
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=256.1000#msg269183

Many  concepts expressed in that thread  are in progress, based upon this 43 page thread here that Roland/Boss R&D team are fully aware of.
If you want to get your ideas heard where Boss R&D is listening,  and compare what others seek add your contribution here:
( but read the thread, and "like" any prior posts that match your goals.)

Elantric

Elantric