Hello from this site's most prolific lurker!

Started by 8ftsq, September 30, 2023, 11:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8ftsq

Hello everyone.

Figured I'd introduce myself. Found this site in 2008, and I have zero posts ;D  I used to own a Brian Moore midi Guitar and a GI-20. Never had much luck with it driving softsynths, so I sold them. This site was a big help back then though, and I poked my head in once in a while since then to see what's new.

Today I am playing with my new GM-800 and GK5 that I received yesterday, and so far really impressed with the sounds and tracking. I read most of the threads you all have had on it, and decided to buy it. I am hoping to get to know it, and come back with some high quality questions for you all if I need to.

Thanks in advance for answering any of my future questions!

Frank

Elantric

whippinpost91850

8ftsq

Thank you!

Elantric,I see you on some of the other forums and find your posts very informative and extremely useful. Kudos for your efforts. I also like that you don't let yourself get dragged into the mud slinging that many posts typically devolve in to.

Thanks again for the welcome guys, glad to be here!

P.S. the security question about pin count in a GK cable needs updating ;) :)

Elantric

Quote from: 8ftsq on October 01, 2023, 06:28:28 AMThank you!

Elantric,I see you on some of the other forums and find your posts very informative and extremely useful. Kudos for your efforts. I also like that you don't let yourself get dragged into the mud slinging that many posts typically devolve in to.

Thanks again for the welcome guys, glad to be here!

P.S. the security question about pin count in a GK cable needs updating ;) :)

We pursue an all ages family friendly technical discussion of modern guitar gear

But many folks enjoy the mudslinging, they can experience and participate in those activities elswhere. When it occasionally occurs here, we remind folks to follow the VGUITARFORUMS Rules. 

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=3030.0
If they continue to disregard the rules, then a moderator here steps in to address the situation.
Enjoy VGUITARFORUMS,  and tell your friends and family.