JTV - Arislaf's Realistic JTV Bundle

Started by arislaf, August 02, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arislaf

Finally done and almost perfect. We all know that variax has the potential to sound as the original guitars that models, but it is not there yet. This is my best effort to sound as close to the true guitars as possible. Though, that for the jazz guitars i used humbuckers. And there is the les paul junior, as well as the gibson custom from the variax 700.

Hope you will enjoy!

F.a.q.
1) the body swap was intensional to match the models.
2) the values of tone volume and capacitor were also intensional, same as above.
3) strings that were used, elixir nanoweb 10'
4) the volume is consistent in all models, and was made to match my jtv 69s. Single coils pickups. If needed, adjust to your jtv.
5) it took me years of effort to find the sounds of the original guitars, and members contributed to get samples of the original guitars.
6) i can replicate your guitars sound. Just send me a p.m. if you want. I am looking in almost daily basis here. If i don't reply, means i am sailing. (Seaman is my job) but eventually even after months i will get on it.
7) keep on rocking and enjoy. Also evaluating my work on these sounds, is a big deal for me. Like them or not, just leave a comment.

Thank you for reading and downloading the bundle!

Updated so that the strings of the SEMI to match the overall volume.

GiRa

Impressive dedication!

I will try the bundle as soon as I can!

arislaf

Quote from: GiRa on August 02, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
Impressive dedication!

I will try the bundle as soon as I can!

Great mate! Let me know how you found it.

ludix

Thank you Arislaf. This is an awesome bundle.

arislaf

Quote from: ludix on August 05, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
Thank you Arislaf. This is an awesome bundle.

Thank you for the input! Happy you enjoyed it! Have in mind, i can clone your guitar if you give me a dry input, if you like

ginster

Great work!
I have not tried them exensively but specially the Fender and Acoustic patches are awesome.
Thank you.

arislaf

Thank you for letting me know! Keep rockig!

Hunter1213

HI good evening, to all. I'm trying to download the Ultimate Bundle but my Workbench HD Version 2.12.0 said this :
error loading bundle file.
(code 8000101a)
Unsupported file format.

What am i doing wrong?
I have a Variax Standard.
Please Help me.
Thank you very much for your attention!!.

admin

Join VGUITARFORUMS to access files (free)

QuoteI'm trying to download the Ultimate Bundle but my Workbench HD Version 2.12.0 said this :

Works with Workbench HD Version 2.13.0 ( or newer)

( get your Workbench HD app updated to latest version 2.14.0)
https://line6.com/software/index.html

Use the "FILE, OPEN BUNDLE" prompt

eddyjgc

Yes, it works thanks to Admin for the help and thank you so much Arislaf for the bundle. I'm trying some of your setup and sounds amazing Thank you.

arislaf

Quote from: eddyjgc on August 26, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
Yes, it works thanks to Admin for the help and thank you so much Arislaf for the bundle. I'm trying some of your setup and sounds amazing Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words!

Burnhaven

Thanks for doing this.   I'm most curious to see how the R Billy models turned out.  I like the bridge tone for Rbilly on this page:
https://line6.com/variax-modeling-guitars/sound/

arislaf

Quote from: Burnhaven on August 27, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
Thanks for doing this.   I'm most curious to see how the R Billy models turned out.  I like the bridge tone for Rbilly on this page:
https://line6.com/variax-modeling-guitars/sound/
Welcome. It is the tone you are looking for. I take the dry tone of the pickup and translate it to variax.

Now you should find someone to make the preset that was used at line6 recording.

teez1999

Tried these out today and they are outstanding - thank you so much for your hard work mate 👍👍👍

arislaf

Quote from: teez1999 on September 24, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Tried these out today and they are outstanding - thank you so much for your hard work mate 👍👍👍

Glad you are enjoying the bundle mate! Thank you for the feedback! Keep on rocking!

asunsnail

Wow! These sound excellent! Thank you for sharing. :)
https://line6.com/variax-modeling-guitars/shuriken
Just to clarify though, as I am using the Workbench for my SR270 rather than the previous models, to which bank does each preset belong to? When I import the bundle into the workbench they are out of order. Attached is a screencapture of what I have after moving ones around that I know go in a different spot. I appreciate the help!

arislaf

1) Should be the metalizer
2) Telecaster
3)stratocaster
4) Les Paul
5) Thunder and special
6) Jetliner
7) 320
8 ) 335
9) super 400
10 acoustics
11) reso
12) danelectro and sg

Happy you are enjoying it mate! Thank you for posting!

jtvtrond

Thank you so much for sharing!
Great work!
Keep 'em coming!

:) :) :) :)

arislaf

Quote from: jtvtrond on October 13, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
Thank you so much for sharing!
Great work!
Keep 'em coming!

:) :) :) :)

Thank you for your kind words!! Keep rocking!

yumeyume

素晴らしい音
ギターを弾く楽しさが向上しました。
ありがとう。

QuoteAwesome sound
The pleasure of playing the guitar improved.
Thank you.

arislaf

Quote from: yumeyume on October 23, 2018, 11:57:05 PM
素晴らしい音
ギターを弾く楽しさが向上しました。
ありがとう。

どういたしまして。あなたが楽しむことを幸せ

QuoteYou are welcome. Happy to have fun

puneettaneja

This sounds pretty good. Just to confirm it's not loading something incorrectly in my WB, seems like for most models, the bodies have been swapped with other guitars e.g. I see that all 335 models have Ric bodies. All Lesters have Jetliner bodies. Is that how it is supposed to be in the bundle?

arislaf

Quote from: puneettaneja on October 30, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
This sounds pretty good. Just to confirm it's not loading something incorrectly in my WB, seems like for most models, the bodies have been swapped with other guitars e.g. I see that all 335 models have Ric bodies. All Lesters have Jetliner bodies. Is that how it is supposed to be in the bundle?

Thank you for your kind words.
Yes, the body swap is intentional to have the most authentic sounds we can get from variax.

bergie450

Quote from: arislaf on August 05, 2018, 08:13:14 PM
Thank you for the input! Happy you enjoyed it! Have in mind, i can clone your guitar if you give me a dry input, if you like

First off, this pack is fantastic! Great work.
2nd, think you can clone my Suhr standard pro???

arislaf

Quote from: bergie450 on November 04, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
First off, this pack is fantastic! Great work.
2nd, think you can clone my Suhr standard pro???

Yes! Just record the dry signal of your pickups, by hitting the strings one by one ( like when you are tuning) and after strum all the strings open.