Wanted: RackVax

Started by Larry Martin, March 06, 2016, 02:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Martin

Does anyone know of a RackVax for sale and / or someone who has the ability to built such a unit?

I have tried contacting the site / developer directly but to no avail.

ZenBalancer

Quote from: Larry Martin on March 06, 2016, 02:13:43 AM
Does anyone know of a RackVax for sale and / or someone who has the ability to built such a unit?

I have tried contacting the site / developer directly but to no avail.

Out of my curiocity, what method did you use exactly for the contact? Did you use something from the RackVax.com site? Or contact the CEO personally via social media to get some info? There is a link to his name which I don't remember atm, posted in the 13 pin variax adapter for sale.

And do you want one built with JTV "guts" or the much older generations? You are aware that RackVax only released Variax 500 based rack. And they didn't change their custom build page to offer explicitly to build a JTV based rack.
Often, I find myself. Wasting time. Splitting hairs. Imagining.
Often, quietly.

ZenBalancer

Often, I find myself. Wasting time. Splitting hairs. Imagining.
Often, quietly.

Larry Martin

I have emailed RackVax, called and left a message after finding an old number (it still works with an automated answering machine), and have left a message on their FaceBook page... Anything more and I am afraid it crosses the line into stalking 😳

If anyone else knows how to contact them - or anyone - who can make a similar unit I would be greatly interested in talking to them. Thank for the Line 6 link, I will check it out.