SY-300 - imagine a mic at the opening of a cave w/guitar and one in the back

Started by pattiman, May 03, 2017, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattiman

Rhcole, you're the man, I downloaded a bunch of your patches and they are very nice an playable. If I want to add something different it will probably have to be in the form rhythmic patches...It's much harder to come up with a unique synth sound and then a quality one at that...lol.  So I don't think this patch has been done yet, although I'm sure there is room for improvement. Here it is....Banshee Cavern.
This is a Stereo Patch. I'm not sure it will sound in mono, but the mp3 is what it should sound like .
Click on the little globe on the left for my guitar based tom foolery. Add a 2 to the end  and the second link is much more synth and sample based stuff. Download my latest album for free at:https://marcpattison1.bandcamp.com/album/risen-from-the-ashes-2

EauDeCologne

coupled with yer playing style i get a Phantom of the opera vibe here. it already sounds close but with some minor tweaking (more room/rev, slightly more pronounced low mids, litte less distortion) a dead on Historic pipe organ emulation is possible.