JTV -PRS

Started by arislaf, September 03, 2013, 09:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arislaf

This is a full bank of the prs! Enjoy!!

Smashcraaft

Hi Arislaf. What's going wrong here? You got hundreds of downloads on your work, but no one giving you any feedback or critic :(

Do you ever tried to model the standard pubs of your Variax?
I have modeled the (very hot) humbuckers of my 59 here http://line6.com/support/topic/24872-model-your-jtv-magnetics-my-results-for-jtv-59/

arislaf

That was something that I was hoping for! Thanks for sharing! Thanks !!!

arislaf

Quote from: Smashcraaft on January 04, 2017, 04:13:38 AM
Hi Arislaf. What's going wrong here? You got hundreds of downloads on your work, but no one giving you any feedback or critic :(

Do you ever tried to model the standard pubs of your Variax?
I have modeled the (very hot) humbuckers of my 59 here http://line6.com/support/topic/24872-model-your-jtv-magnetics-my-results-for-jtv-59/

As for the standard pubs, I changed the to dimarzio, and already uploaded the sound :)
About critic, it is something I want, but none seems to care. Hope at least they are enjoying..

ginster

Quote from: arislaf on January 08, 2017, 07:12:16 AM
Hope at least they are enjoying..
I personally really do enjoy them and have uploaded them to my JTV59 permanently. Thanks a lot for your work!

arislaf

Quote from: ginster on January 08, 2017, 08:49:48 AM
I personally really do enjoy them and have uploaded them to my JTV59 permanently. Thanks a lot for your work!

You are always welcome! Keep up the awesome work!

gmrizzo

Hey, arislaf!

Cheers my friend! Great work! I use your stuff on my 59 since I found this website.

I miss the feedback around here too, so better start giving some!

jedi2b

Excellent bank! Is comfortably sitting on my custom-2 bank to stay...

Good job!

arislaf

Quote from: jedi2b on July 11, 2017, 08:00:59 PM
Excellent bank! Is comfortably sitting on my custom-2 bank to stay...

Good job!

Thank you for the feedback mate!

hexrune

This is an outstanding patch! 

arislaf

gramenauer

Thnx for your effort!!!
Gonna try them in my new Standard Limited  :) :)

arislaf

Quote from: gramenauer on July 31, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Thnx for your effort!!!
Gonna try them in my new Standard Limited  :) :)

Welcome! Pls give some feedback!

gramenauer

Quote from: arislaf on August 02, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
Welcome! Pls give some feedback!

Well... I don't have a PRS to compare but, as someone else did, this bank is in my custom knob already  ;D

All the five positions have a very pristine sound, very clear and extremely useful all of them.
My Variax sounds thru an Helix and I also use a lot of Big Sky and Eventide H9. When using long/dense reverbs and some other FX, its important for me to have a very clear guitar tone, so the final result doesn't get messy. With your set of tones that's exactly what I get: a full pristine tone. No matter how much FX I put on, the guitar tone is always there. Really organic.
I'm still digging both the Variax and the Helix but for sure your bank will remain into my sonic arsenal.

Big Thanks. Bravo!!!

arislaf

Thank you for the feedback and your kind words!! Please, have a look on my ultimate bundle of guitars if you have time :)

Syklonight

Just wanted you to know I use mainly bridge and some neck so i usually install bundles break them down and save lists and individual pups then put a special custom on the 3rd position (legend,artist or souped up) that is related to the bank.... but i start and end up with most of your realistic bundle and your PRS B/n are always on my custom 1... i as most consider your bundles, patches, and opinions to be word of law when it comes to these guitars and i appreciate all the time and effort you have given so freely... Monty

arislaf

Quote from: Syklonight on December 10, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
Just wanted you to know I use mainly bridge and some neck so i usually install bundles break them down and save lists and individual pups then put a special custom on the 3rd position (legend,artist or souped up) that is related to the bank.... but i start and end up with most of your realistic bundle and your PRS B/n are always on my custom 1... i as most consider your bundles, patches, and opinions to be word of law when it comes to these guitars and i appreciate all the time and effort you have given so freely... Monty

I appreciate your kind words, and i am happy that you are satisfied with the banks! Thank you for your feedback!

Vettacon

Unreal arislaf! These tones took me back to my PRS playing days immediately.   Nice job.  I've found they are a little bright on the Variax Standard but a little tweak on the tone knob has helped and still maintains that PRS vibe.  Was just playing Creed's One Last Breath and it was sounding pretty good.

Thank you again!

arislaf

Quote from: Vettacon on February 20, 2019, 12:39:00 PM
Unreal arislaf! These tones took me back to my PRS playing days immediately.   Nice job.  I've found they are a little bright on the Variax Standard but a little tweak on the tone knob has helped and still maintains that PRS vibe.  Was just playing Creed's One Last Breath and it was sounding pretty good.

Thank you again!

Thanks again for your comments!
If you have a guitar you would like to model, sent me a pm with your dry input :)

Vettacon

Hey arislaf, I'm working on getting you samples of my Epiphone Brent Hinds Signature V with his Lace Sensor Hammer Claws.

These samples would be in D standard.  Would you prefer in E standard?

arislaf

Quote from: Vettacon on February 24, 2019, 05:19:22 AM
Hey arislaf, I'm working on getting you samples of my Epiphone Brent Hinds Signature V with his Lace Sensor Hammer Claws.

These samples would be in D standard.  Would you prefer in E standard?

Yes, e standard would be preferable. arislaf@hotmail.com is my email to sent the sample. Waiting for it mate!

nikoniablue

Thanks for your work Arislaf.  i think the maybe the reason for so little thanks is that you have to be logged in to post and maybe not to download.  Either way, I appreciate what you do and I'm sure others do as well.

arislaf

Quote from: nikoniablue on March 08, 2019, 04:20:11 AM
Thanks for your work Arislaf.  i think the maybe the reason for so little thanks is that you have to be logged in to post and maybe not to download.  Either way, I appreciate what you do and I'm sure others do as well.

Weocome nikoniablue, and thank you for your time to comment here! Blesses and keep rocking mate!

jtvtrond

Yeah - your contributions are greatly appreciated, arislaf! Thank you so much for your quality work!

arislaf

Quote from: jtvtrond on March 08, 2019, 08:26:36 AM
Yeah - your contributions are greatly appreciated, arislaf! Thank you so much for your quality work!

Thanks a lot mate! That made my day :)