Synth-Linx Email Difficulties

Started by gumbo, November 20, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumbo

Dear VG Folks...

Last month my email provider spent almost 4 weeks with intermittent connectivity due to hardware problems, and although this was  a large PIA, I have stuck by them as we have had good service during our 10+-year association with them.

The last two weeks (since they fixed the problem) have been brilliant, and even better than past times, and everyone has heaved an understandable sigh of relief.

This morning we awoke to the news that there has been yet another "Unplanned Outage"..this time so severe that we cannot even access our email at all..even by the devious work-arounds that we used before.

Obviously this situation cannot repeatedly occur and we have to now examine a better way to solve the problem.

Our access to the Internet itself is NOT currently affected, and until further notice I respectfully request that anyone wishing to contact me regarding Synth-Linx products USES the Personal Message Facility of the FORUM as at least I can maintain contact in that way.

Please do not use the email address shown in the previous thread until further notice.  Thanks.

I will individually PM those Forum Members currently involved the purchase of Synth-Linx products ( you know who you are  ;)   ) so we can stay in touch, and assure you that the actual transactions are unaffected.

Isn't technology wonderful ?

Regards from 35C South Australia,

Peter

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

gumbo

Dear All....

It seems I have managed to overcome the past problems we had with our Internet Provider, so please feel free to resume any email communications via:

info@synth-linx.com

Happy days (again!)

Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...