Free Kemper profiles

Started by Hellpig, January 22, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellpig

Hello,

I hope this post is OK, I have otherwise kept a low profiles with my Youtube channel, Have Guitar, but as the partnership program has been tightend up... well, I am trying to get 1000 subscribers to stay in it.

So I do various videos on the channel, and quite some Kemper stuff and also some Boss Katana videos. Anyways, I have no less than three giveaway going on right now and I thought that might be of interest.

* The linked video is a showcase of TMS Profiles SL5 pack - subscribe and gimme a mail and you will get this full version pack for free. Isn't that a no-brainer? :)
* One giveaway of a Mosky Black Rat distortion pedal, runnerup prices - t-shirts...
* The last giveaway is a full commercial single-amp Kemper pack from Mattfig - of your choise. Five winners will recieve one of those.

All these have a deadline set to 31th of january so there are plenty of time to join in. I think I might have the best giveaway saved for last, that will be revealed after the above are closed.

So, just pointing out... for me there is no real commercial gain here. Have Guitar is more like a fun thing I do, keeps me motivated to play more and it's like a creative outlet/vent for me. Welcome to join in and support the channel. :)