GP-10 - Like a Stone - Audioslave

Started by vleydan, July 21, 2016, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vleydan

Hello guys!
After some talking to myself I decided to buy the GP10, a good companion to the GR55, though it's just my fault for not being able to use all its potential.
Anyway, some time ago I was searching for a good patch for this song in particular, I know there is a patch for the VG99, I tried to convert it in some way but lately I was not even able to open the file with the software.
Can somebody help me, please? I'd love, in particular, some help on the solo section, but everything else is obviously welcome!

thank you in advance!

V.
UPDATE: was finally able to open the file but it's a little bit hard to convert since there are really a lot of things that I don't know if have an equivalent on the gp10.
I apprecciate any help :)
Otherwise.. well, I'll study it anyway :)

deathfacesnake

Hello, have you managed to have the patch solo? If yes I am great taker !! thank you beforehand

Ps: google translation

vleydan

Hello dear friend!
I know I'm late but.. a lot of things happened in the while.
I abandoned the gp-10, going back to the gr55 for the like a stone solo, then I abandoned the guitar,
then I re-enrolled again.. then my amp exploded.. then well, a long story.
This week I decided to try everything with the gp10.
Nothing worked as I expected, I used the "same" effects of the patches I was looking into (for gr55, vg99 or whatever) pitch shifter, single, mono, double, voice...reverb, echo, whatever.
Nope, it was all a different kind of "thing".
Until now, I was just doing some exercise with the guitar and was caught in the patch number 90, [Gt]BEND +/-
Well, it's not that perfect, but with a little bit of tremolo, some wah and some reverb... I think it should do it!