GP-10 - CINEMATIC pack by Ainsoph

Started by ainsoph, May 19, 2016, 11:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

Sounds from pack presets only , mix of existing sample demos put together as cinematic collage :) :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u6zdf3x9640qkh/CINEMATIC.mp3?dl=1

Autana

Simply spectacular! I am here, loaded GP-10 and playing the patches solo and over cinematic type backing tracks, PERFECT!  while every patch is great, I have my fave ones:  01-Distant, 03-AmbITrump (with gtr switch on, delicious for cosmic jamming!) , 05-CHURCH PIPES, 09-Dreaming, impressive for ethereal melodies and slow soloing( I tweak this adding Normal guitar, with Amp and EQ position to front in efx chain, 11-Nostalgia, 14-Big Ben.
This pack, as is usual from Damir Ainsoph, resume creative use of synth resources, efx, EQ and smart assign. Gracias master!  +1
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on May 19, 2016, 12:16:05 PM
Simply spectacular! I am here, loaded GP-10 and playing the patches solo and over cinematic type backing tracks, PERFECT!  while every patch is great, I have my fave ones:  01-Distant, 03-AmbITrump (with gtr switch on, delicious for cosmic jamming!) , 05-CHURCH PIPES, 09-Dreaming, impressive for ethereal melodies and slow soloing( I tweak this adding Normal guitar, with Amp and EQ position to front in efx chain, 11-Nostalgia, 14-Big Ben.
This pack, as is usual from Damir Ainsoph, resume creative use of synth resources, efx, EQ and smart assign. Gracias master!  +1

So nice (always!) to know that patches "flew" just some 9000 km into another yellow box and are enjoyed by gran músico Carlos Autana ! :)

Kevin M

Brak(E)man

Another great pack , thank you !
swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

Rossisinski

roachone

Martchi

airton000