Expression Pedal With LCD Screen?

Started by DarthTangYang, March 01, 2023, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthTangYang

Does anyone know of any expression pedal equipped with a screen that shows the level between 0 to 100%.

It doesn't have to be a MIDI pedal as I plan to use it through a Morningstar MC8 (MIDI Controller).
STEREO WET
2 Hughes & Kettner Vortex Black Series heads/ H&K 4X12 cabs Celestion Rockdriver Jr's.
MONO DRY
Orange TH30/Harley Benton 2X12 cab Celestion V30's.
Victory V4 The Kraken

PEDALS
Dunlop CryBaby
Electro Harmonix - Green Russian Big Muff
TC Electronic - Vortex
Boss DD-500
Boss RV-500

sixeight

I have been thinking of developing one, but the issue is that you often block the screen with your foot when you operate it. Both VC-mini and VC-touch will give feedback of the current position and controlled parameter, but only when the expression pedal is operated.

admin

Tonemasterus

You can see the expression pedal value right on the screen of the MC8 with percentages I don't know why you would need it on the pedal too?

Antonuzzo

This is one of the great things about the Helix Floor – it does just that. It's one of those things that you get used to very quickly.

DarthTangYang

Quote from: Tonemasterus on March 01, 2023, 04:48:56 PMYou can see the expression pedal value right on the screen of the MC8 with percentages I don't know why you would need it on the pedal too?

I actually don't own an MC8 yet. My plan is to get an ML10X as soon as Morningstar has solved their processor chip supply chain problems, which they hopefully do within a few months.

But if the MC8 or the ML10X can display the expression levels then that's great.
STEREO WET
2 Hughes & Kettner Vortex Black Series heads/ H&K 4X12 cabs Celestion Rockdriver Jr's.
MONO DRY
Orange TH30/Harley Benton 2X12 cab Celestion V30's.
Victory V4 The Kraken

PEDALS
Dunlop CryBaby
Electro Harmonix - Green Russian Big Muff
TC Electronic - Vortex
Boss DD-500
Boss RV-500

chlorinemist

The expression level will be displayed on the Morningstar controller. No need for a special expression pedal