Schematic Diagram for Axon AX100 mk2 ?

Started by 80Hz, January 23, 2023, 09:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

80Hz

I have a dead AXON AX 100 Mk2 that will not power on (no lights).  Scouring the internet, I've been unable to find a schematic.  Can anyone here help?

gearhound22

Quote from: 80Hz on January 23, 2023, 09:51:04 AMI have a dead AXON AX 100 Mk2 that will not power on (no lights).  Scouring the internet, I've been unable to find a schematic.  Can anyone here help?

Try to pop it open, sometimes the ribbon cable connectors become loose in transport.
I believe there is a power one too that runs from the switch to the rear.
I think you just have to take the lid off with a couple of screws iirc

Also make sure the supply is correct..the amount of DC supplies I've seen people use on Axons.....uhhh

80Hz

Quote from: gearhound22 on January 24, 2023, 04:16:59 PMTry to pop it open, sometimes the ribbon cable connectors become loose in transport.
I believe there is a power one too that runs from the switch to the rear.
I think you just have to take the lid off with a couple of screws iirc

Also make sure the supply is correct..the amount of DC supplies I've seen people use on Axons.....uhhh
I did look, thought maybe I'd fine a fuse, or something obviously burned, or a loose connection. Nothing I could spot.   I've given to a local repair shop that is sooo backed up I'll be lucky if he looks at it in the next 6 months.

gearhound22

Quote from: 80Hz on February 05, 2023, 12:05:59 PMI did look, thought maybe I'd fine a fuse, or something obviously burned, or a loose connection. Nothing I could spot.   I've given to a local repair shop that is sooo backed up I'll be lucky if he looks at it in the next 6 months.

Silly question but have you confirmed the power supply is ok? If possible with a meter check the power switch is working ok also. IIRC someone had an issue with one before. I remember one of mine powered on slow but it was a ribbon cable....was some time ago.

80Hz

Quote from: gearhound22 on February 09, 2023, 04:49:02 PMSilly question but have you confirmed the power supply is ok? If possible with a meter check the power switch is working ok also. IIRC someone had an issue with one before. I remember one of mine powered on slow but it was a ribbon cable....was some time ago.

Yes, Power supply was fine. 12V AC.  It runs my AX-50 no problem.

gearhound22

Wonder if you could temp get it back to tinker with....would be interesting to see if there is power leaving the switch so at least you know the power section is working internally.