Volume pedal problem.

Started by Funkyfoe, July 19, 2022, 03:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funkyfoe

I set the Exp1 input ( in system) to Auto and it should ( per the manual) default to volume, switch to wah/ pedal bend automatically when those effect are engaged. However it will not function as a volume pedal in this setting period.

If I set EXP1 input to 'Foot volume" ...no problem. Am I missing something? It would be nice to have the Exp1 'Auto' feature work!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

admin

Quote from: Funkyfoe on July 19, 2022, 03:37:51 PMI set the Exp1 input ( in system) to Auto and it should ( per the manual) default to volume, switch to wah/ pedal bend automatically when those effect are engaged. However it will not function as a volume pedal in this setting period.

If I set EXP1 input to 'Foot volume" ...no problem. Am I missing something? It would be nice to have the Exp1 'Auto' feature work!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

often fast method to get this working is -
#1 Back up all your user patches

#2 Perform a GT-Pro System Reset - which restores  the default Expression pedal  operation

GT-PRO: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings

The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:

(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)

1. Power on while simultaneously holding the PREAMP/SPEAKER ON/OFF button and the PREAMP/SPEAKER TYPE VARIATION button.

2. When "FACTORY RESET" shows in the display, release both buttons, and then press the WRITE button.

https://rolandus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&category=200180759&query=GT-PRO

Funkyfoe

Thanks. So sounds like this is a known bug.