Through Despair to Rebirth (rock instrumental)

Started by DethoticA, November 12, 2013, 02:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DethoticA

Hi Guys.

I've just finished another intrumental, please check it out but note that it's PG18 (due to the graphic nature of the clip). Also I uploaded this video on Remembrance Day (11/11/13) and it's a tribute to all fallen men and women during the WWI and WWII as well as to the one who fought their way out through hell and survived.

I used GR-55 to record it and just wanted to share it with you as some of guys liked my previous songs here

DethoticA

This song can now be listened and downloaded for free on the sound cloud website:    8)

https://soundcloud.com/dethotica/through-despair-to-rebirth

JuggaJugga

Very sweeeeet!  The gods of metal are pleased with your offering and that goes for me too. 

Did you do the drums on Vguitar too? 

If yes, it's by far and away the tightest most intricate precusion I've heard yet on Vguitar, granted I'm a hard core newb though :P 

Any way ya slice it, that was a fun listen, thank you for sharing.  Ya gots talent!  \m/

sloopdawg

Great Tune Man!!
Very Cool Mash Up Between Video and Music
Nice Job

DethoticA

Quote from: JuggaJugga on March 29, 2014, 11:47:02 AM
Very sweeeeet!  The gods of metal are pleased with your offering and that goes for me too. 

Did you do the drums on Vguitar too? 

If yes, it's by far and away the tightest most intricate precusion I've heard yet on Vguitar, granted I'm a hard core newb though :P 

Any way ya slice it, that was a fun listen, thank you for sharing.  Ya gots talent!  \m/

Sorry about late reply.... only 3 years late... but they do say "better late then never"  ;D  Anyway, I used Addictive Drums 2 VSTi and triggered them with my Roland TD-3 kit.

By the way, glad you liked the music,  check out my channel for more stuff like this and also I've just released the whole album and if you wish to support there is a link to a digital version of it