SY-300 - Faux Hex Pickup- No More Hex Envy!

Started by Rhcole, May 10, 2017, 11:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhcole

Friends...

Are you TIRED of being BULLIED by the kids in your neighborhood who have hex-equipped guitars? Have you been subjected to insults such as "Glitch-Face", have you longed to be invited to social events and local dances but failed to score with your friends because your pitch intervals sound like goats puking?

WE'RE HERE TO HELP!!

EVERYBODY KNOWS that Hex guitar players are the talk of guitar players everywhere! Instead of playing rehashed tired old blues leads, guitar players are lining up in droves to be a part of the HEX REVOLUTION!

Now YOU can be a part of the exciting social whirl that follows hex guitar players everywhere they go! The hottest dates, parties, invitations to prestigious events, fine dining, all of these can be yours using this Faux Hex Pickup patch! And guess what, you don't have to modify your guitar AT ALL!

Yes, that's right, using this patch you can sound remarkably similar to a hex-equipped guitar playing a GR-300 or a similar hex product. THE SECRET IS in our programming techniques designed to smooth all of the rough edges and hide the little tell-tale flaws that give away your non-hex guitar sound. Others attempt to emulate a GR-300 type of device by concentrating on emulating the core sound, but WE instead concentrated on creating the responsiveness and feel of a REAL HEX-EQUIPPED GUITAR!

AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES. Play complex intervals and chords and they (mostly) sound pure and glitch-free! Your guitar sound will never be the same!

"Thanks to Faux Hex Pickup, I never get kicked out of jams anymore or get turned down for dates because they want somebody sporting a "real six-pack"!- THANKS, RHCOLE!" -D.T.
BUT DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT! Try Faux Hex Pickup risk-free in you own home, and if you aren't 100 percent delighted with it, well you KNOW what you can go and do!

Now with Faux Hex Pickup, your non-hex guitar will be YOUR little secret- WE WON'T TELL!

This patch was designed for an expression pedal, and the volume levels may need adjustment without this. The synth section can be way too loud if you aren't careful. Ctl 1 holds Osc 2, give this a try for best results.

MichaelS

mchad

Thanks Rhcole. This one is a beauty. Well they're all great actually! For this one though I use a Hold function and the tones sit underneath in a moody bed. Connected the GP10 to the SY last night and spent a long time lost in the headphones.

I now need to think about how to connect these 2 in the best way and finalise patches. The GP10 and the SY will cover a number of bases which is very cool. I may need other pedals as well though. Good times.