Am I right in thinking........

Started by roachone, February 19, 2023, 11:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roachone

Boss is finished with updates for the GT1000????

PAH

They are probably done updating it, however, 1) Yoshi said there was an update in the works (quite) a while ago, and 2) most of the bigger updates have coincided with NAMM, and NAMM is in April this year.  Hopefully, there will be an update then.

roachone

Over a year ago Yoshi said that. Let's see what happens with NAMM this year. Forgot all about that. Thank you.

PAH

Yeah, I'm hoping they fix my 3 wishes:

1) Separate assign sources for normal mode 1-5 and manual mode 1-5.  I view this as a bug that has existed since they added manual mode.
2) Add the extra bass amps from the SY-1000 to the GT-1000 - should be very little effort.
3) Add ability for user to customize the labels displayed in the play screen that shows footswitch assignments.  This is probably a fair amount of effort, but is a feature that pretty much every other modeler supports.

roachone

Just found this from May 2022.

May 2022: Pewtershmit said:
"Hello friend thank you for the summon. ❤

Of course we are listening. There are many of us on this very forum. I'm pretty sure the majority of enhancements to GT-1000 were from feedback from users. Yes we do have GT-1000 updates planned as Yoshi confirmed in one of our previous talk with BOSS."

Almost a year ago and not a peep since.

gumtownadmin

Something big must be in the pipeline, as all support and updates across a wide range of products seems to have ceased.
Not heard from any of those guys in recent months either.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

gumbo

Quote from: gumtownadmin on March 10, 2023, 12:32:56 PMSomething big must be in the pipeline, as all support and updates across a wide range of products seems to have ceased.
Not heard from any of those guys in recent months either.

..you mean the pipe is blocked with cr@p?  ;D
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...