How do I get the RC 300 to output in stereo?

Started by spanishcastlemagi, July 25, 2022, 02:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spanishcastlemagi

Hey all,

I apologize if this has already been answered. I looked, but didnt see this specific question asked before. I could really use some help...

I am running a guitar modeler and several stereo effects (reverb, delay, rotary etc) in my chain before they hit the RC300, which is the last pedal in my chain before it goes to the PA.

My question is, how do I get my stereo effects to pass through the RC300 and remain in stereo when they go out to PA?

I understand how the sub outs work and I see that there are left (mono) and right inputs as well as left and right main outputs on the RC300, but I'm not getting true stereo when I use them. Is there a setting in the units menu I need to change?

I want to be able to run my stereo effects through the RC300 (maintaining the stereo signal) and be able to come out of the RC300 with two cables (left and right main outputs) that will go to 2 separate channels on the PA mixer. I would then like to pan each channel hard left and hard right on the mixer to get the full effect of any stereo effects running into and out of the RC300.

I hope this makes sense as far as how I explained it.

Could anyone tell me what I'm missing or how to accomplish this?

Much appreciated!

spanishcastlemagi

Quote from: Bluesbird on July 25, 2022, 02:14:52 PMDid you see page 21 of the manual and set your input mode to stereo?

https://static.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/RC-300_e03_W.pdf

Thanks for the reply. Yes that setting is set to stereo.