Triple Play availability in the UK

Started by Daggilarr, March 04, 2013, 02:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daggilarr

I have just had a conversation with John Hornby Skewes who are the UK distributor for Fishman and they told me that they will be launching this in June in the UK and that it could be Autumn before it is in UK retail outlets.

jacksj1-fgn

My Triple Play just arrived at the door in the UK by Fed Ex. I didn't get hit for import duty or tax \o/

Gratitude goes out to Elantric for arranging the group buy and spontaneously reaching out to me when I had one or two issues ordering.

Johnnyurq-fgn

Quote from:  jacksj1 on April 16, 2013, 03:11:19 AM
My Triple Play just arrived at the door in the UK by Fed Ex. I didn't get hit for import duty or tax \o/

Gratitude goes out to Elantric for arranging the group buy and spontaneously reaching out to me when I had one or two issues ordering.

Lucky bleeder, I never get breaks like that that and mine would either be impounded and blown up or so much tax etc added on by HMRC I would have been cheaper walking to Germany for it. If I did not have bad luck I would have no luck at all in these matters.  :)

I may live to regret not going with the group buy if it sneaks through that easily.

Anyway Thomann are showing them available on 30/04/2013.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fishman_triple_play.htm

Most others like Andertons and the like either don't have a clue when, or are not letting on when asked.