Another newbie from the UK

Started by aftershox, July 06, 2012, 02:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aftershox

Hi Guys n Gals,

I'm Mark; 41 years young and now the 'proud' owner of a Gibson Dusk Tiger [June 2012 purchase]. 

Been playing guitar about 20 or so years;  playing for pleasure and jamming with other budding players whenever time allows.   I have a few other guitars - Yamaha Pacifica electric and Fender "Unlucky 13" semi-acoustic [Vince Ray Ltd. edition];  with some Peavey ampage !  Also had a stint playing drums and keyboards for a while.......... but the 'call of the axe' was too strong.

Although I've only owned the DT for a few weeks, I've found this forum to be an incredible resource;  let's face it - the official Gibson forums suck snakes.... and don't get me started on their "lack of customer service / responsiveness"...... 

Seems like there are plenty experienced folks around.... and so many interesting characters (who have led such amazing lives).   

Looking forward to spending a lot more time playing my DT and of course reading and contributing to the forums.

Mark (aka aftershox)

simont-fgn

photonutalan1-fgn

Congratulations on your new Dusk Tiger; I know you're lovin' it already! Welcome to the forum; there are many knowledgeable, friendly, helpful folks here!