GT-100: Can it Receive a MIDI CC to turn the Accel/CTL On and Off??

Started by The Texas Dutchman, July 28, 2021, 04:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Texas Dutchman

Hi Guys, (yes Gals too of course!)
New here... can't find a answer to a 'thing' I would like my GT-100 to do...

So I'm running BT's on my IPAD and want a Timed MIDI command to turn ON and OFF the GT-100's Accel/CTL with a Midi command (CC?)

I can get Timed PC Midi PC changes which is a NOT so cool way by making every Patch 2x, one time with CTL on and one time with CTL off and then switch between them with MIDI PC commands, but it would be sooo much cooler and way more effective to be able to just turn that CTL on with a MIDI command from my Ipad.
I could however also get away with Controlling the FX1 or FX2!!

I've been at it for a little while and tried several different CC codes, but none obviously resulting in the right way.

Can anyone help me achieve my goal of Sending that Midi command to my GT-100 and Control the preferably CTL or else the FX1 or FX2 with a MIDI command?
Thanks in advance!!!

gumtown

The answer is to use the GT-100 "ASSIGNS"
these are programmable controllers in the GT-100, and you have eight of them per patch.

and example

**********Assign 1***********
[Assign-1: On/Off] = On
[Assign-1: Target] = FX1: Off/On
[Assign-1: Min] = Off
[Assign-1: Max] = On
[Assign-1: Source] = CC#12 Midi Controller
[Assign-1: Source Mode ] = Toggle
[Assign-1: Range Low] = 0
[Assign-1: Range High] = 127

**********Assign 2***********
[Assign-2: On/Off] = On
[Assign-2: Target] = FX2: Off/On
[Assign-2: Min] = Off
[Assign-2: Max] = On
[Assign-2: Source] = CC#13 Midi Controller
[Assign-2: Source Mode ] = Toggle < this depends on the type of cc# control sent, if the cc# can send a "0" for "off" and a "127" value for "On" then the GT-100 assign can be set to "Moment" instead.
[Assign-2: Range Low] = 0
[Assign-2: Range High] = 127

This assign 3 is an example where the sending cc# can have a variable vale between 0 and 127, and it will control the relative position of the Expression pedal (internally) to control the WAh effect sweep.
**********Assign 3***********
[Assign-3: On/Off] = On
[Assign-3: Target] = PDL: WAH Pdl Position
[Assign-3: Min] = 0
[Assign-3: Max] = 1
[Assign-3: Source] = CC#14 Midi Controller
[Assign-3: Source Mode ] = Moment
[Assign-3: Range Low] = 0
[Assign-3: Range High] = 127
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

The Texas Dutchman