GR-55 - Electric Guitar patches

Started by glennguitarcarr, April 27, 2021, 04:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennguitarcarr

Hi guys, I've now moved on from GR-55 to GP-10 but when I went to download some GR-55 patches for a friend I kinda thought that the GR-55 I had created myself stacked up pretty well. So I decided I really should spend the time and offer these to the group & give something back in appreciation of the hundreds of collective hours everyone has put in to the Guitar Synth.

Tommy's Tele refers to Aussie guitarist Tommy Emmanuel. If you haven't heard this guy don't miss out! I lifted the insiration for this patch from his "The journey continues" album. For the Tweed & Rory sounds, I put the GR-55 through a full range box (of course) with my GC-1 and used an A/B Box to duplicate my Rory Gallagher custom shop Strat through my mate's custom shop hand-made point-to-point Fender Twin Tweed on the other side. Three patches for 3 pickups and (from memory) the Ctrl switch boosts the gain. Hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did!

gumtown

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/