SYNTH-LINX JACKS INVENTORY AND DISTRIBUTION IN THE USA STARTS ON MARCH 8 !!

Started by gumbo, March 05, 2021, 05:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gumbo

Synth-Linx now has a distributor with inventory in the US, significantly lowering shipping costs and delivery times to US (and Canada) customers.

Current inventory includes SL13JK3 (for GK3 Internal Kit) and SL13JRR (for GC-1 and Roland Ready Strats), priced at $48 ea

USPS Priority 2-Day shipping anywhere in the contiguous US for up to 6 jacks in a single consignment will be $10

Canadian customers should request a quote.

All other jack models will be shipped from Australia; please contact me for shipping cost and delivery times from there and to other parts of the World.  Additional jack models will be added to US inventory in the future commensurate with demand.

A similar distribution center will be established in Europe in the future - stay tuned!

The order process remains unchanged; contact me at

info@synth-linx.com

with your specific requirements or questions and to place an order via your PayPal account.

Thanks everyone for your ongoing interest and patience....this is the start of things getting better again !!

Kind regards from (Autumn / Fall) South Australia...  !!     

Peter Harris
SYNTH-LINX

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

AlakaLazlo

Hexstainocaster, Fender Strat and Electric XII, Godin ACS, Axon AX50 - Moog One, IIP and Mini, SEM, Dot.Com/Moon/STG/FSFX 110, Cubase Pro, 2xMR816, HR824, NS10M, Komplete, Omnisphere/RMX/Trilian, Z3ta+, Analog Lab, Slate MTi2, ML1 and Everything Bundle, Social Entropy Engine, ESQ1, DX7, Lavalamp.

chrish

gumbo

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

whippinpost91850