Waza AIR - Videos

Started by admin, November 25, 2020, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrchevy

First off, I still after over a year, love these things. Don't know what the purpose of Boss making this video was. It doesn't provide any significant info that hasn't been discussed to death everywhere, and doesn't address any requests or concerns, that have also been discussed to death. Anyone who owns these is really only concerned about two things, (1) is there a way to really fix the drift issue, ( which I have been totally happy with just using a fixed setting, as the panning feature novelty wore off real quick.) (2) The only real issue I think needs to be fixed, if possible, is the Bluetooth and wireless connectivity reliability. New presets from Boss, I could care less about as presets from anyone are hit or miss due to other aspects that contribute to the end sound. Maybe a revamped editor with better layout and work flow. Gummy, where are yooooooou? ;)
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

And, a lot of stuff I DON'T need

Mrchevy

I find it amusing when someone make a "first impression, demo, review video", on a product thats been out for nearly 3 years. Maybe if a new feature or update has been released, but even that was about a year ago. Everyone wants to be a YouTube star. Hollywood is dead.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones