case for VC-mini / support for Katana II amps?

Started by bartve, May 14, 2020, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartve

I have been lurking around these topics in silent admiration for the absolute brilliance demonstrated here.
I am thinking about building a VC-mini. I have 2 short questions:
- i have been looking around for some place to get the case 3D printed, but can only find very expensive suppliers of such an service. Any tips, somewhere in the Netherlands (maybe Germany?).
- will the VC-mini also support the new Katana gen. II amps in the near future?

Thanx!

Brent Flash

sixeight

Quote from: bartve on May 14, 2020, 04:14:16 AM
I have been lurking around these topics in silent admiration for the absolute brilliance demonstrated here.
I am thinking about building a VC-mini. I have 2 short questions:
- i have been looking around for some place to get the case 3D printed, but can only find very expensive suppliers of such an service. Any tips, somewhere in the Netherlands (maybe Germany?).

The best place to have cases made is 3dhubs. I do have some 3d cases left. Send me an email at SixEightSoundcCntrol@gmail.com and I'll see if I can sort you out.

Thanx!

If you can get a Katana MK2 to Drachten for a week or so, I'll be happy to add it. Where are you based in the Netherlands?

bartve

I looked at 3dhubs, but they require an order of at least 65 euros (or something like that), which is a bit to much for one case. Thanks for your offer, I will send you an email.
I currently own a Katana gen. I, but as I can't help myself I see a Katana gen. II appearing in my near future  8)
Nice to know that when the time comes it would be possible to get it supported. Thanx!

sixeight

Quote from: bartve on May 14, 2020, 04:14:16 AM

It does now: