Headrush Looperboard - Missing Backing Tracks?

Started by zuurg, April 09, 2020, 01:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zuurg

Hello,

My Looperboard backing tracks appear to be missing and I can't find anything on their website regarding how to restore them.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I've submitted the question to their support team but I figured I'd try my luck here too.   ???

Thanks,

Anthony

zuurg

Thanks, I've tried to join that forum but am unable to - I've emailed the admin about that.

I did call the company for support about the issue and they said "That's something that's new to us, we'll have to get back with you."   In the meantime, I tried to redo the firmware update again and I get the same result.  When I turn on the USB transfer mode, the Backing Tracks folder is showing as empty.  Can someone on here try to do the same with theirs to see if that folder is supposed to be empty?

aliensporebomb

Yeah, you apparently have found a bug that body else has - keep us posted on that won't you?
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

zuurg

Will do!   In the meantime, can one of you check to see the contents of your Backing Tracks folder once you put the looperboard into USB Transfer mode?

zuurg

So it looks like the issue was me - I was assuming the backing tracks were in the backing tracks section.  The stuff I was looking for was in the "Import Audio" section - it's just the drum tracks.