VG-99 Crazy Warm

Started by aliensporebomb, September 16, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliensporebomb

This is another variation on a theme - there is a warm synthy sounding background and there's a sort of baritone guitar as arpeggiator instrument.
That actually could be changed to nearly anything and I just have it this way so it doesn't call too much attention to itself.
If you have an arrangement that needs keyboards, bass and drums but not a lot happening with guitar you could use this patch.

Enjoy!

My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

sixeight

I played this patch in my latest video:

Patch starts at 6:26. Enhanced it with some chorus, multitap delay and reverb from the Helix.

Sounds crazy good. Love it.

alexmcginness

Sounds great. Thanks for the patch.
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

Smash

Oooh nice pad - great work! That will sit lovely behind some strings. I have an immediate use for it.

How hot are you running GK Todd?

@sixeight - what's the acoustic patch Extacoustic? Is it uploaded anywhere?

sixeight

Quote from: Smash on October 26, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
@sixeight - what's the acoustic patch Extacoustic? Is it uploaded anywhere?

All my acoustic sounds rely heavily on the piezo of my Crafter and IR's on the Helix.

The resonator patch has been shared on this forum though. It is somewhere in the acoustic section. It was not my patch.

aliensporebomb

Sens is usually 20-25 unless I want to goose the GR-300 (not in this patch obviously) then I kick it in the pants to a high level - just as an example The UK "Alaska" patch I max out to 100. 
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.