GR-55- My Poly Sitar

Started by stevysound, November 05, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevysound

This is my version of the poly sitar with an added twist, it has a reverse delay, and uses the normal guitar input to go into the same input as the sitar, so if you turn off the modeled tone, you can have a nice clean guitar with a reverse delay and some gooey sitar pad stuff in the background, or use them both together, or whatever.

In my setup I have the expression pedal of the Gr-55 set as synth tone volume, so that I can have only guitar, and bring in the extra mush as needed, and also I use a behringer FC81010 to do the patch changes, and use the footpedals of the FC81010 to send messages on control channels 18 and 28 for the reverb and delay effect levels. Since I don't need to use the switches of the GK pickup to do patch increment and decrement, I am free to mess with other things, and I currently have the two controls set to tap tempo for one of the buttons and turning on or off the modeling guitar with the other one. This gives me a ton of control live, but you may have to adjust the tone levels and the effect levels to your taste if your setup is different.