Get (most) of the VG-99 forum patches here!

Started by A2theT, November 09, 2009, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A2theT

HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

jkstraw

Andrew- like everyone else..thank you so much for investing your time and sharing so freely.

As all of these posts demonstrate - it is appreciated!

notnomiistakes

FYI - the Acoustic Patch folder Patch Categorized is empty.

A2theT

no its not.  i just downloaded it from the forum and unzipped it and theres 90 patches in it.
there is 1 minor screwup though.  theres a sample mp3 file in the alphabetical zip which is throwing off the file sizes and theres really only 1076 patches in this case.
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

pestolesto@fastwebnet.it

Quote from: A to the T on November 09, 2009, 04:44:50 PM
One compilation is categorized by genre and the other compilation has been zipped up alphabetically.  

A couple of other things to note:  
Patches have been renamed to include the patch name, artist name, and creator (forum member).  The reason for this is because there were so many patches that started with the name Flash or AJ or LM etc, so I put the creators name at the end.  This way if you're looking to trial a bunch of Pink Floyd patches you can see them all in a row as they all start with Pink Floyd. There are also a few patches of mine mixed in that I have never posted before.

If you find a patch you like or have questions regarding a patch, please go to the root of the "VG-99 Patches" forum and search on the original post.  There may be insight on the use of controllers or vital information regarding that patch.

Andrew.

* Thanks!!

duffy

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

A2theT

You're welcome!
Patch submission has tapered-off as of late. 
At one time I was updating it once a week with all the contributions but many of us (including myself) have spent less time making patches these days.

New patches are a great way to become inspired so I intend to make and add some more over my holidays.
HEAVY on the METAL

Guitarro

A2theT

I apologize for taking many weeks between updates but its summer and I think its most efficient that I update once I've received 10+ new patches anyway.
I just completed the most recent update which also includes the plethora of Goth patches provided by Jochen Schoberth (Gothic Soundset).
HEAVY on the METAL

Brent Flash

Quote from: A to the T on August 28, 2010, 06:40:06 PM
I apologize for taking many weeks between updates but its summer and I think its most efficient that I update once I've received 10+ new patches anyway.
I for one think you have already made a valiant effort to even attempt to keep up with this. I would be giving you KARMA if I thought it still worked. Anyway thanks!  :D

hollowbody

This is really great! Thank you!
It could only be topped if someone took the time to gather all the available mp3 samples of the patches and put them in the same zip folder.   :)

Brent Flash

Quote from: hollowbody on August 29, 2010, 02:27:49 PM
It could only be topped if someone took the time to gather all the available mp3 samples of the patches and put them in the same zip folder.   :)
I have a few of my mp3s and links to the patches in one place here: http://homepage.mac.com/brentflash/flashenterprises/Page7.html

A2theT

Quote from: hollowbody on August 29, 2010, 02:27:49 PM
It could only be topped if someone took the time to gather all the available mp3 samples of the patches and put them in the same zip folder.   :)

Don't tempt me....I think I already have half of them.    lol
HEAVY on the METAL

vegasmickey74

I appreciate this as the others do.  I wanted to thank the moderators to getting back to me as well with answers.  This is a well run site.
:)
Thanks again for the post i just downloaded it and am about to dig in!  For those about to rock ...... oh yeah!

duffy

Nice one man!!!
I noticed you're from Carp.Not that a lot of guys on here would know where that is but
being a guy from Kingston for 28 years I played up in your neck of the woods many times.

A2theT

Quote from: duffy on November 02, 2010, 01:00:58 PM
Nice one man!!!
I noticed you're from Carp.Not that a lot of guys on here would know where that is but
being a guy from Kingston for 28 years I played up in your neck of the woods many times.

Ya, I'm more Stittsville geographically but the government says we're Carp.  Just a couple minutes from Scotiabank Place.
We're actually closer to Kanata Centrum than Carp.   Anyway....  Kingston is beautiful.  My folks live on Charleston Lake not far from you.
HEAVY on the METAL

ovrdrvn

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I'd love to be able to download most if not all of the patches from the site instead of one by one. If for any reason, someone already has most and would do the honors of uploading or providing a link...I'd be quite obliged.

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group ovrdrvn!  :)

Not sure how up to date it is but here is a link.

Get all the VG-99 forum patches here! ( Feb 2014)
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=2052.0

ovrdrvn

Thanks! I guess it hasn't been updated in awhile. If anyone by miracle has kept up to date and can do the honors...it would be great!!

qtguy20000

God bless you, man! Incredible job!! Thank you 1187 times!!

Sorin

A2theT

Sorry there hasn't been an update since last November but its been overshadowed by all the GR-55 madness!
Anyway, here you go.
HEAVY on the METAL

s0c9

Quote from: A to the T on April 17, 2011, 05:41:03 AM
Sorry there hasn't been an update since last November but its been overshadowed by all the GR-55 madness!
Anyway, here you go.
THANK YOU SO MUCH (and a big KUDOS to ya too) for the 4-17 update!    ;D
I KNOW it takes time to go thru and do this effort. I for one am very thankful...
so much easier.. !!