Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

cplm

Wunderbar!

Thank you so much, ainsoph.

+1 * 12

Rolloq

jassy

What a luxury, I do not own a gp10 but seeing your work makes me want to buy one.
Your generosity and the one from Autana (and from many others in this forum!), is a lesson to all of us.

Autana

GP-10 - GR-300 COLLECTION PACK BY AINSOPH

Quote from: ainsoph on May 05, 2016, 02:14:57 AM

1/ MethenyLive
PAT METHENY LIVE

2/ MethenyUnity
METHENY UNITY BAND

3/ MethenyDream
PAT METHENY / Dream of the return

4/ MethenyDistS
METHENY GR-distortion (from Slow by Logan Richardson)

5/ MethenyDist
Pat Metheny / distortion SOLO / - The Roots Of Coincidence

6/ Pat Roots
Pat Metheny / distortion INTRO / - The Roots Of Coincidence

7/ Fripp Gr300
Fripp's GR300

8/ SAXTRUMPET

9/ Duke Ens
Sir Duke Ensemble

10/ Jump Synth
Jump - Van Halen / Synth Intro

11/ GR-strings

12/ GR Accordion

JUST wonderful !!  GRACIAS!  it go stright to my GP-10 LIVE SETS in a golden marquee  8)  I just missed a slogan "When Ainsoph meet Pat under the yellow shell"  ;D
Nice "Box" design!!  we interpolate in several points :)  do you have to see the adv. graphics drafts designed by my wife for my future donationware versions of libraries and collections. That is the real spirit should prevail, sharing and expansion, while the best conditions are careing to still moving forward.  Just a love labour, just what us and vguitarforums are.
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on May 05, 2016, 07:18:47 PM
JUST wonderful !!  GRACIAS!  it go stright to my GP-10 LIVE SETS in a golden marquee  8)  I just missed a slogan "When Ainsoph meet Pat under the yellow shell"  ;D
Nice "Box" design!!  we interpolate in several points :)  do you have to see the adv. graphics drafts designed by my wife for my future donationware versions of libraries and collections. That is the real spirit should prevail, sharing and expansion, while the best conditions are careing to still moving forward.  Just a love labour, just what us and vguitarforums are.

Your powerfull extensive comment with suggestion(s) to make a collection(s) inspired me to do it immediately :) So also thanks to you that it is here now ! ... haha slogan " When Ainsoph meet Pat under the yellow shell " = :) :D ! ... next , we all like a "thing" packed in a nice "box" regardless it is just a virtual presentation lol :) ... i am sure your wife (is)will do cool designs too ! ... more to come after a while ... ;)

whippinpost91850

Excellent looking box to go with a excellent product 8)

frummox

Nice job! I've never tried to download and install anything yet but I'd like to give it a try on my GP-10 as this has inspired me. Is all of this available as a single download somewhere on the forum? Also, if the moderator can point me to simple instructions to installing these patches on a GP-10 that would be good too! Thanks.

admin

Open first post in thread

See attachment in the first post and download
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18090.0;attach=14146

Use Boss Tone Studio for GP-10 to load the *.tsl patch file

Read the
Boss GP-10 F.A.Q.
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=11796.msg85343#msg85343

frummox

Thanks for the help admsustainiac, been doin' the homework. Managed to load ainsoph's patches into the library. I get the impression that if load one of his patches I will always be overwriting one of the patches the GP-10 came with. Is that the case, are there are no blank slots for additional patches? I've backed up the original patches into the library if that's true. What are patches 90-99 ("Init Patch")? I did a search for the term and couldn't find anything.
One other question which is more about the GP-10. I created settings for my Ibanez with a GK-3 for GK 1. I created setting for my Brian Moore iGuitar (Piezo R, RMC) for GK 2. When I change instruments does the GP-10 automatically use the correct settings or must I go in to System and select GK1 or GK2? Thanks for any and all help.

admin

All 99 memory slots in GP-10 can be overwritten with your preferred patches

If you want the original patches returned - perform a System Reset on the GP-10, and magically all original GP-10 patches are restored back where they were 

QuoteI created setting for my Brian Moore iGuitar (Piezo R, RMC) for GK 2. When I change instruments does the GP-10 automatically use the correct settings or must I go in to System and select GK1 or GK2? Thanks for any and all help.

You must go to GP-10's System and change the "GK TYPE" for the current guitar

frummox

Thanks for the quick response. What are 90-99 (Init Patch) meant for?

admin

They are simply blank, they had to rush the GP-10 into production and could only come up with 89 patches 

Brak(E)man

Quote from: admsustainiac on May 09, 2016, 12:37:32 PM
They are simply blank, they had to rush the GP-10 into production and could only come up with 89 patches

That's Roland , out before its finished

;D

swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

jackstrat

Thank you for these incredible patches....I really appreciate your time and effort and expertise!!!1

AndresOtero

Muchas gracias.
Sigo atentamente tus aportaciones.
Intento crear sonidos para ausbir alguno pero no logro hacerlo.