How to Support VGuitarforums

Started by Elantric, June 04, 2009, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

jassy

Had long been wanting to do it... but my paypal was having trouble.

Thanks for this GREAT forum an a little bump that this thread also deserves.

Elantric

Tek

Just a small donation to show my appreciation. Thanks!!!
(The Paypal funds sent before I finished my note  ;))

Elantric

Thank you for supporting Vguitarforums.

Taylorman

VGuitar Forums,
Thanks, for everything that you guys do for me and the entire guitar world!
You are very much appreciated. A donation has been sent.
Taylorman

AlienForce

Just sent a few bucks, and plan on sending my "sofa money" from time to time. I'll be sending some money to gumtown to support the Floorboard editor as well. Super piece of code.

I'm new to the site and will follow up with a formal introduction later. But just had to send a few bucks ASAP when I saw this thread. Gotta keep the lights on for this fantastic and VERY well organized resource.
"strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then."? philip k. dick, "a scanner darkly"

Elantric

THANK YOU!

We are 100% volunteers with no corporate backing and these donations help keep the lights on and our Forums active.

musicsingle

Sent a few bucks....keep up the good work.

Syph

I can not over state my gratitude and appreciation for the wealth of information made available here, not to mention the wonderful people that make this such an awesome community!

Thank you to all involved for making this such a kick ass place to hang out!

Elantric

Syph

I tell anyone who will listen!!  ;D
Being a street performer for living I get asked a lot of questions about my gear and I just refer people here. Frankly, it's the best community/resource I have found!
My only regret is I have so few dollars to send....

taupo_axeman

Small donation sent + big thanks for your hard work guys
https://www.gigbag.app/
Guitars: 1975 Strat, Godin XTSA, Maton Acoustic, Roland GC1
Amp:Tech 21 Trademark 60
P.A.: Mackie SRM 450's, 15 Mackie Active Subs
Floor: Boss GP-10, VG8 EX, VG-88
Studio: Logic Pro, Omnisphere, Korg Triton, Tria Event speakers
www.tasmanhoppers.com/music/

teejay

Not a huge donation, but I eventually got off my ass and sent something.....
Helping support the forum that helps support us!!
Custom KGB headless, internal GK2a and sustainiac stealth plus. GR55 straight into PA.   Guitar out (COSM) feeding digitech VL4 vocal harmoniser.

admin

Thank you for helping support our site!

OldGuitarDude

Thanks for keeping this place going, guys! Just sent a PP donation to "digitar55."

OldGuitarDude

jshortz

Donation sent.Thanks for all the great info.

Elantric

Thanks to all for the recent donations to support the costs involved for running VGuitarForums !

Vade

Well I love this site and I'll throw in as well!
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

CodeSmart

But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

sjn

Just want to say thank you to Elantric and all who meaningfully contribute to this forum. VGuitar has been very helpful in getting me up and running on stage with my Roland GR-55. So here's a contribution to a prosperous (in all ways) New Year for 2015. I look forward to what unfolds for all things musical that have strings. ;D. Paypal on the way. Just sent it!!!!
Steve

Elantric

I really appreciate your contribution to support keeping VGuitarForums running.

Thank You.

Pete1959

Toby Krebs

Just sent a contribution to support the forum.Many thanks to all the moderators/ contributors and everyone else who keeps this one of a kind forum up and running! Long May You Run!!!

Elantric

Thanks for supporting our Forum!  !  :)