GP 10 - Blessed Are The Cheesemakers

Started by mchad, February 16, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchad

I used some user presets in parts. I know there is a preset called Acid. And +Mallets (which is the lovely ascending line at about 2:10). That worked well so thanks Music Over Gear. And I might have used Fuzzy Lead.

There's a baritone tuned part as well. Good quality alt tuning in this thing!

Thanks to all users who have contributed patches.

Kevin M

I like the baritone patch!  Is this one available in the patches section?

mchad

Quote from: Kevin M on February 16, 2016, 09:51:17 AM
I like the baritone patch!  Is this one available in the patches section?

I think Baritone is a factory patch. I'll check that though.

mchad

Baritone is not a factory patch I just noticed. I may have got it via a user patch or created it by pitching the strings via the alt tuning tool a fourth down i.e low to high BEADF#B.

gumbo

Hmmm...for some inexplicable reason (and I can't drink red wine) I REALLY like that!   8)

..it's the sort of thing one needs to loop and then play very (!) loud for a couple of hours in the middle of the night until the neighborhood glazes over   :-*

+1  !!
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

mchad

Quote from: gumbo on February 17, 2016, 02:52:06 AM
Hmmm...for some inexplicable reason (and I can't drink red wine) I REALLY like that!   8)

..it's the sort of thing one needs to loop and then play very (!) loud for a couple of hours in the middle of the night until the neighborhood glazes over   :-*

+1  !!

Ah Gumbo. One of the Oz VG brigade if I remember rightly. Thank-you. And indeed the neighbourhood does glaze over. Mine especially given they have to hear the looping of the writing, recording and mixing process. Bonkers they are.

gumbo

Quote from: mchad on February 17, 2016, 03:46:47 PM
Ah Gumbo. One of the Oz VG brigade if I remember rightly. Thank-you. And indeed the neighbourhood does glaze over. Mine especially given they have to hear the looping of the writing, recording and mixing process. Bonkers they are.

...dang!  and I forgot that YOU were too!   :o
...ignore my attempt at US spelling.. ::)     

Greetings from the hills about 40km North of ADL
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

mchad

mchad

Was called Blessed Are The Cheesemakers. Monty Python references aside it's still a trio of disparate sections with bits removed. And elements added. And title changed.

Triptych - "...is a work of art usually a panel painting that is divided into three sections..."