Oh, GIO More... tinkering with GK-KIT GT-3 and Ibanez GIO Mikro

Started by Philip, January 25, 2013, 05:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip

Something on it's way waiting to be finished to find its way to run through my GR-55.
Main gear: Godin Freeway SA with Graph Tech stuff, Telecaster lite ash with Graph Tech stuff, G-Sharp with GK-3a, Ibanez Gio Mikro with GK-Kit-GT, GR-55's (plural), Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Amplitube 3 on Macbook Pro, Line6 POD HD500, 2x FRFR RCF 310A

Philip

Main gear: Godin Freeway SA with Graph Tech stuff, Telecaster lite ash with Graph Tech stuff, G-Sharp with GK-3a, Ibanez Gio Mikro with GK-Kit-GT, GR-55's (plural), Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Amplitube 3 on Macbook Pro, Line6 POD HD500, 2x FRFR RCF 310A

Elantric

Adie

Whoa. You are a brave man to 'cut' those guitar. Nonetheless, the result is very impressive. Good job man.
Fender Stratocaster American Special, Roland VG-99, Yamaha THR10C, Yamaha AC3M, Almansa Classical

maxdaddy

Philip

I added a few more pictures to my new website here: http://en.lebirne.com/modding/ibanez-gio-gk-ready/
Also I have more (and more to follow also about MIDI guitar stuff) here: www.facebook.com/lebirne