GR-55 - Spacey Piano...

Started by Jim Williams, April 09, 2012, 08:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Williams

Here is a patch called Spacy Piano. The real interesting thing is it was based on the first PCM tone. I took Piano 001 and played with the attack and decay and made a new sound (a Piano pad). That was the object, to show that each of the 900 + PCM tones could morph endlessly into other sounds. You can multiply your sound pallet 1000 times over. The next task was to make it into a usable patch so I started loading up the effects. it was cool but I waned more so I added another piano +1 octave up and set some dynamics into the instruments and I came up with a very pretty and dynamic patch. I you want to make it real spacey sounding step on the CTL pedal and it will turn on the delay. Your GK settings may effect how this patch works for you but I think you will like it. have fun.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

A2theT

great patch! and I love the last chord you played.  I may use that in a song if you dont mind.?
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Jim Williams

Do you mean the  A 13 diminished, minor 7, major 9 sus 11 chord with a healthy vibrato ? (lol) Leave it to you to pick on the thing that sucks the most my sloppy guitar technique (lol). ;D ::)

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

tedroy

how can i get it to work  none of your patch work for me when i add it to the gr55 it stilling the factory preset