does anyone have the updates and software for the Antares atg-1?

Started by tsunamizone, February 20, 2023, 02:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunamizone

seeing if anyone has the firmware and update's and software for it i just picked up a used one thanks!

Jetbit

Seems not I would be interested in that too. I installed the full kit but never downloaded them thinking they would be available for a long time and I could just download them as and when required, I had a firmware update (don't know if it was the final version or not) but lost everything I had with a failed HDD, I also need to tweak the settings for string sensitivity to get even signal on each string.

cags12

Quote from: Bluesbird on August 01, 2023, 07:07:27 AMYou can no longer update the firmware and the person that was nice enough to provide a login (me) to the ATG-1 software is no longer offering that login. I asked the admin to take down that information. So don't even bother.  If you have your username and password or someone else will share their username and password, you might still be able to login to the software.  Here is an email address for antares: henrik@antarestech.com.  Maybe they can better serve you with their abandonware.

Even if you have a login, the server is now offline. I tried updating an AT-200 I got on a bargain and found out the server was down. So stuck with a firmware version that doe snot even support the Settings manager.