Wanted - "You Rock Guitar" - Radius Neck

Started by diggo, January 11, 2023, 12:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggo

I have a few You Rock Guitars (they suit what I want from a MIDI guitar) but need the Radius neck which was available as an extra.
If anyone has a YRG + Radius combo sitting unused, I'm keen on buying the extra neck.

Thanks

diggo

Have all the You Rock Guitars already dissolved into landfill? Or do MIDI guitar crew prefer to keep their You Rock Guitar with Radius neck?

admin

Quote from: diggo on February 15, 2023, 02:13:47 AMHave all the You Rock Guitars already dissolved into landfill? Or do MIDI guitar crew prefer to keep their You Rock Guitar with Radius neck?
I'm keeping mine - they are rare now

diggo

yeah - you bastard!

I want a Radius neck AND a Lineage Guitar.

YRG did some things really well, especially the whammy bar. Once you get used to the YRG, it can do things other MIDI guitars cant do anywhere near as easily.
But the original neck wears out quickly. I've got a few spare new YRGs, but no Radius neck, no Lineage guitar.

I think Cliff, the guy who invented the YRG, ended up leaving the USA and is running a resort....it's kinda tragic the way it all went south for him. The Lineage Guitar was a remarkable achievement for the price.

Elantric

Quote from: diggo on February 15, 2023, 10:33:40 PMyeah - you bastard!

I want a Radius neck AND a Lineage Guitar.

YRG did some things really well, especially the whammy bar. Once you get used to the YRG, it can do things other MIDI guitars cant do anywhere near as easily.
But the original neck wears out quickly. I've got a few spare new YRGs, but no Radius neck, no Lineage guitar.

I think Cliff, the guy who invented the YRG, ended up leaving the USA and is running a resort....it's kinda tragic the way it all went south for him. The Lineage Guitar was a remarkable achievement for the price.

Cliff Elion current location
https://www.discover-sedgefield-south-africa.com/sedgefield-ratepayers.html

Elantric