LEKATO Looper question

Started by dazco, July 30, 2022, 01:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazco

Looking at what i assume is the latest incarnation, as in the pic at the bottom. Never owned a looper cept for the built in one in the fender GTX amp. And i think i have read that some loopers have a function where the loop snaps to the exact proper place in time when you exit a loop u just made. That was a PITA to get perfect with the GTX looper so i'm wondering, does this one do that or am i imagining i just read that some do?

admin

Quote from: dazco on July 30, 2022, 01:18:19 PMLooking at what i assume is the latest incarnation, as in the pic at the bottom. Never owned a looper cept for the built in one in the fender GTX amp. And i think i have read that some loopers have a function where the loop snaps to the exact proper place in time when you exit a loop u just made. That was a PITA to get perfect with the GTX looper so i'm wondering, does this one do that or am i imagining i just read that some do?

I don't find the Lekato Looper any different than GTX-100 Looper
A used RC-300 works for most

dazco

Thats a lot more even used. The Lekato looks good with tuner included so guess i'll go with that. The only game changer for me would be a looper that would snap to the proper time to eliminate the need to accurately stop recording so u have a perfect loop. That would make it usable for band use and just a lot more usable all around. But otherwise the lekato would be fine i suppose.