GT-1 - Any alternative Patch change options with built in pedals?

Started by brenoacp, December 06, 2021, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenoacp

Hello everyone!
It is possible to do this in GT1: When I press the pedal to go down the patch it only changes when I press the CTL?
For example, I'm using Patch 10 and I want to go to 50 without them.
I do not know if they could understand me....

Tks,
Breno.

gumtown

I think the word you mean is "Patch",
so you want to press a pedal to go from patch number 10 to patch number 50 right?.

I recommend to move/save patch number 50 to patch number 11,
so the up/down patch change pedals will take you to the patch you want, which is right next to the other patch.
The "User" patches can be moved or saved to any User patch number, so you just need to re-arrange your patches which you use to be close together.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

brenoacp

Thanks for the answer!
I'm sorry for my english.
There are some pedals that when you first have the pedal of up or down the patch it still continues in the same, only changes when you press the two pedals together for example (up and down).
Is this possible in GT1?

Breno Padovan

Brak(E)man

Quote from: brenoacp on December 07, 2021, 04:12:59 AM
Thanks for the answer!
I'm sorry for my english.
There are some pedals that when you first have the pedal of up or down the patch it still continues in the same, only changes when you press the two pedals together for example (up and down).
Is this possible in GT1?

Breno Padovan

Hey

You can change the function of the double press but it doesn't look like you can do what you want to do.
I just tried it and I can't get it to work anyway.
swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch