Tronical: You'd better claim a trackable shipping...

Started by la_panza, November 05, 2012, 09:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la_panza

Hello, just to share my experience about an order placed to Tronical

I live in italy, I asked Tronical for the availability of a Dark Fire Headstock Electronic PCB...
I could not find it on the catalog, anyway they raplied to my email saying that the part was available, an invoice was attached to this email..
I payd lightning-fast via Paypal...  the same day   (october 23) i received a notification email where the spare resulted as shipped,. the address was correct.
Unfortunately no tracking number or shipping method was specified...
I went to check for my order on their site.. ii resulted as "waiting for payment"
I asked them to clear up this strange situation, they replied not to worry, payment was received and the good was shipped..
Eight days later i received the same email with the good resulting as "shipped", still no tracking number or shipping method.
I went again to their site, this time the part resulted as shipped there too..

Sad conclusio, today (november 5 evening) I have no idea where my spare ended up :-(  I can't believe it takes so long from Germany to Northern Italy.. 

I'm really lost, really don't know what to do to aoid loosing my money.. moreover my beloved dark Fire is broken!

If I can suggest..  please always CLAIM a tracking number and a shipping method to be specified!

Adolfo

Tronical

Adolfo,

sorry to hear that.
Normally it takes 1 week for shipping.
Anyway, I will take care of this ASAP.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

la_panza

Thanks a lot for helping..

this is a screenshot of my order as it appears on yout site

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8278194/Tronical_captured.jpg

I apologize for publishing this info here, but I had some mail exchange with one of your guys, yet i did not see the light in the tunnel :-) we are bouncing emails each other, in the meantime two weeks are gone..I do appreciate if you help me work it out :-)

Tronical

Adolfo,

good to know that you finally received the part.

Tronical