Wild Crow - Album 'Sugar' now on iTunes!

Started by Elboy, June 21, 2012, 02:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elboy

Sorry its been a while, we have been up to our eyes getting our act together.  So after 3 yrs we got our album out and it is currently available on iTunes, Amazon, spottily etc. it is also available on hardcopy only from our website (www.wildcrow.co.uk) ;D

In the spirit of the forum here is the technical info:

Band - Wild Crow
Title - Sugar
Genre - Rock
DAW - Logic (waves plug ins)
Weapon of choice - DARK FIRE on all recordings.  Wow! what a truly versatile guitar for recording.  It may be a pain in the butt but i love it to bits. NEVER selling it

If you would like a copy of our album PM me, if you pay the postage you can get it free as a thank you for all your support and encouragement you have given me since joining the forum  :)  If you want to pay for it as well then who I'm i to say no ;D ;D

This was our first review http://www.deadearnest.btinternet.co.uk/wildcrowr.htm

Gibson Dark Fire DF 2053 (currently very healthy, although the paint on the pickups is coming off!!!)
Epiphone LP custom EMGs
Eastwood Airline
Gretch projet
Ibanez AELL40SERLV
Hughes and Ketner 25 anniversary 20watt tube amp

simont-fgn

Listening now. Sounds great man!
Love that kick drum.
Delighted to hear 'crazy' made the cut. :)

Nice one.

Elboy

Tks Simont, i redid the video for Crazy if your interested  ;D

On the bass drums the typical set up was L1 Limiter + JJP - Drums (lightish with slight verb) + CLA-2A (s) set at 60Hz Hard hit Group  The kick was then put in a Large concert room in TrueVerb although throttled back.

Very happy to answer any technical questions regarding the setting used on any track. I did the mastering as well so can discuss or send setting if anyone is interested
Gibson Dark Fire DF 2053 (currently very healthy, although the paint on the pickups is coming off!!!)
Epiphone LP custom EMGs
Eastwood Airline
Gretch projet
Ibanez AELL40SERLV
Hughes and Ketner 25 anniversary 20watt tube amp