Good guitar patches?

Started by shopstartuk, May 24, 2020, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shopstartuk

Hi

Got my Sy300 recently and loving it. Dowloaded some great patches from here, some excellent synth, strings etc.

Wondered if anyone had any good guitar patches and/or patches which combine guitar and synth? I'm looking for a cleam, crunch and lead sound so that I can just use the sy300 sometimes say for reheasal when I dont want to lug all my gear.

thanks
Steve
Fender Strat Plus Delux
Fender Tele 60th
Roland GR 55

ElliotG

shopstartuk

Hi,

Thanks. Is there a patch I can download? This is still all a little advanced for me, be good to see how it is all done.

cheers
Steve
Fender Strat Plus Delux
Fender Tele 60th
Roland GR 55

akahige

I'm interested too by your request but the SY-300 section is not very prolific since a while, it looks like everybody goes to the SY-1000.

Also some people seems to not really wants to share their patches (i'm ok with that), too bad cause like you and me, i think a lot of people are not "advanced" enough to create sounds they want.

I don't know maybe there is a more active place on the net for SY-300 users but i didn't find it.

Brak(E)man

Quote from: akahige on May 28, 2020, 01:59:35 AM
I'm interested too by your request but the SY-300 section is not very prolific since a while, it looks like everybody goes to the SY-1000.

Also some people seems to not really wants to share their patches (i'm ok with that), too bad cause like you and me, i think a lot of people are not "advanced" enough to create sounds they want.

I don't know maybe there is a more active place on the net for SY-300 users but i didn't find it.

The Sy-300 never had many shared patches like some of the other unit.
It sounds very very different depending on what guitar/ pu etc you use.

It's very difficult to get in the same neighborhood with the result.
Also some users might have ties to other companies than Boss and
it might be bad due to work relations.

The regular guitar that is requested is not very difficult to program.
The result might differ a bit , but all the fundamentals are found in the thread mentioned.
swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch