GT-PRO help

Started by Drbash59, June 14, 2019, 03:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drbash59

Hello everyone on the forum. I just joined and I need some help. I just purchased a used Boss GT-PRO and I am not used to any effects processors. The problem I am having is that I went to a sub menu and I can't seem to get back to the preset effects screen. I downloaded the manual but that didn't help much. maybe someone could help me out
thanks

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group Drbash59!  :)

Brent Flash

You may just hit the "EXIT" button.

Brent Flash

Drbash59

Well I tried both the exit and master buttons and does not work. When I bought this unit I was running through the effects that was on the machine which were in big letters then I pushed the chorus button which lead to a different menu and have been stuck there ever since. I want back to that first menu. I am sorry if I seem so dense but I know nothing about processors and I am trying to learn. I am very old school.
I hope this helps
Thanks

admin

today thats a 16 year old unit , and probably needs its internal battery replaced

power down and perform a factory reset

https://www.boss.info/global/support/knowledge_base/?product=GT-PRO&keyword=&stype=any
GT-PRO: INITIALIZING - RESTORING THE FACTORY SETTINGS
Tags: initialize,gt-pro
The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:

(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)

1. Power on while simultaneously holding the PREAMP/SPEAKER ON/OFF button and the PREAMP/SPEAKER TYPE VARIATION button.

2. When "FACTORY RESET" shows in the display, release both buttons, and then press the WRITE button.