Boss GT-1000 Patch (Vox AC30 + Organ)

Started by Nebooaw, January 12, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebooaw

Hi, this is my first post and I would like to share a couple of patches that I use live with my Boss GT-1000 ;-)

I have / use the following setup:-

Fender Telecaster USA -> Boss GT-1000 -> Yamaha MGX10XU -> Yamaha DXR10
Yamaha CPX 15E -> Boss AD10 -> Yamaha MGX10XU -> Yamaha DXR10

The two patches I use with my Telecaster are based on a crunch sound using a Vox AC30 with an Organ that can be turned on / off

The first patch turns on an Organ using CTL1. CTL2 changes the Rotary Speed from Slow to Fast

The second Patch, uses the EXP1 Pedal to turn the volume up of the Organ. CTL1 changes a pitch from -12 to +12, CTL2 changes the Rotary Speed from Slow to Fast

I hope you like them ;-)

Alan

fretfile

I just discovered these patches and thank you for sharing. Really excellent sounding, I learned a lot from how you set things up.

Superkike

Hola, muchas gracias por compartir. Me gustaría tener un buen tono crugiente muy clean desde en mesa Boogie, algo que pueda usar muy jazz o fusion desde un mesa Boogie. Dios te bendiga.

Brent Flash

Quote from: Superkike on November 01, 2023, 03:22:08 PMHola, muchas gracias por compartir. Me gustaría tener un buen tono crugiente muy clean desde en mesa Boogie, algo que pueda usar muy jazz o fusion desde un mesa Boogie. Dios te bendiga.
Bienvenido al grupo Superkike!  :)