Is there any way to update an ATG-1 on v3.01?

Started by SYfan, November 25, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SYfan

Now that the servers are down, is there any way to update the ATG-1 to v3.10 or above? I found an ATG-1 on v3.01, but I mainly want it for custom alt tunings (not possible before v3.10, as I understand it).

tothoseofus

I did email them a few weeks ago and got the following response

QuoteAt the moment, it is not possible to update anything.  However, we are in the process of trying to restore this system on our new web server.

Thank you,

Henrik

But that was back in October.

SYfan

FransFromBavaria

Good! They could also have said "f. y.!" or ruled it out. I'd really like to see this technology to prevail.

GuitarBuilder

Quote from: tothoseofus on November 26, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
I did email them a few weeks ago and got the following response

But that was back in October.

That is an important development!
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

SYfan

Hey guys, I emailed Henrik to ask about the firmware going back up on the servers and got the following response:

QuoteThere is still a plan to restore.  Currently, we are swamped with more pressing issues (sorry) and this will probably take a little bit before we are ready.

admin

Appreciate hearing current status of the Antares ATG server  -thank you

diecairo

Would this relate to the peavey at200 also? Or is the atg-1 update method different from the at200?

admin

Quote from: diecairo on December 06, 2018, 12:59:49 AM
Would this relate to the peavey at200 also? Or is the atg-1 update method different from the at200?

http://autotuneforguitar.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1139-atg-settings-manager/
cags12

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

I am afraid you miss-interpreted that statement. Updating the software is different than upgrading to the software packs.Updating is available for any user with existing packs that are in older versions. Upgrading to the software packs is actually buying them and the facility for this has been removed. See the official ATG web site is gone which was used for payment.

You MIGHT get lucky by contacting Antares over email. Perhaps they could sell you the software pack before they shutdown the servers. Still, not sure if they would agree.